Sunday, September 10, 2006

Late Night Fat-Attacks

Yeah, So it was 2:00 in the a.m. and I was feeling rather piggish. I'm supposed to be on a diet right now, due to a trip to the east coast where I ate at sub shops incessantly. It's Saturday night, I'm by myself, driving around through the south area. Where am I going to go to grab a fast bite to eat? Like that's an actual question.

Robertito's on 47th and Stockton Blvd!

Your lucky if the cashire speaks english, however that's always a sure sign that your going to get a kick-ass taco. Or in my case, a California Burrito! The California burrito is fantastic, it comes with cheese, pico de gaillo, french fries, and carne asada in huge mouth watering and waist expanding size, all wrapped in a tasty tortilla. The tortilla's are the real seller here. I mean honestly, we live in sacto... there's a dozen great places to grab a burrito, however none have tortilla's like Robertito's. Go to Carolina's, Adalberto's or whatever your 24hour, cash only, taco hut is and buy a burrito. After you do this, drive to Robertito's and order the same burrito. I guarentee you'll be able to taste the difference in the tortilla's. test me. You go NOW!

The Breakdown!

1 California Burrito
total price = 4.09

Where to find them!
6353 STOCKTON BLVD
SACRAMENTO, CA 95824

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home